Updating a Website | Mobile Friendly UI, Multi language, Spam Filter | BH Japanese Club
Areas where I updated
- horizontal navigation to toggle navigation for mobiles
- increased height and width
- added a link to Facebook
Provided 2 sets of images for both device orientations: portrait and landscape.
- increased size of a submit button
- fixed the arrow button to the bottom
- add script to the arrow button: appears when scroll up
Spam emails sent through contact form have been such pain. Even though provided anti spam by host server was turned on, I kept receiving unwanted emails almost EVERY DAY.
I set 2 filters:
- bot filter: eliminates emails sent by bots
- keyword filter: scan messages and eliminates emails that contains a keyword
Currently, 10 keywords were used to filter emails. Keywords were selected from spam emails I received.